Download free templates to assist you in creating your file:
Fabric banners are a great advertising medium and a great alternative to PVC Banners as they are lighter, easier to transport and can be used time and time again. Our Grand Format Range of banners are a great way to make a BIG impact on your clients' audience without having the same impact on their wallet.
The 120gsm is a lightweight but sturdy knitted polyester that lets light through the material whilst still providing a vibrant print. The lightweight material is perfect for the outdoors as it flows freely in the wind.
- Dye Sublimated or Direct Printed
We have 8 different finishing styles to choose from, our most popular is the Sewing & Webbing Edges with Eyelets.
<<< For more information please click my second images on the left.
Largest size before needing to be sewn = 3m wide x 30m long
Largest size when sewn together = 60m wide x 100m long
TOP 8 REASONS TO BUY A FABRIC BANNER:
1. They're environmentally friendly, as they are made with biodegradable fabric
2. Once folded the banners take up little room making them easy to store!
3. The metal eyelets make the banners easy to install as they're ready to hang with the addition of zip ties or rope
4. The fabric is machine washable and reusable
5. Unique to any competition (guarantee to stand out)
6. Harder to graffiti or damage (compared to PVC)
7. 50% cheaper than PVC
8. The fabric banners will last longer (compared to PVC) as they are crease and wrinkle free
Standard Turn Around: 10 working days from 12pm cut off
Delivery not included
25% off Point of Sale
Up to 10 QTY & 5 version
Sale includes standard sizes only, extras not included
Use Code: POS1121.
Sale ends 30th November, 2021
You have unsaved changes. Are you sure you want to close the form without saving?
Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
Just click on the icons to get to the download page
warning By closing this window you acknowledge that your experience on this website may be degraded